Healthy employees are happy employees, and studies show the indirect costs of poor health can be two to three times the direct medical costs.*
Online integrated wellness programs help guide and motivate members to take proactive steps to improve their health. Through our partnership with WebMD®, members have access to an online HealthQuest Assessment and customized content (and contact from a Health Coach when appropriate) to help them improve their current health.
APEX Health Solutions' Health Manager
Powered by WebMD ONE, APEX Health Solutions' Health Manager offers tools to help support every step of a member's well-being journey.
- Health Assessment - Learn exactly where your health stands. Answer this quick questionnaire to get a personalized health report and recommendations.
- Health Trackers — Keep an eye on your health and well-being by tracking your health measurements (blood pressure, blood sugar and more), exercise, sleep and other activities.
- Daily Habits — Work toward your goals one day at a time. This mobile-first experience makes it simple to set a goal and see your progress.
- Health Topics — Utilize a full library of valuable resources on everything from specific health conditions, healthy eating habits, mindfulness techniques and more.
- Media Library — Watch easy-to-follow exercise videos, listen to engaging mental health podcasts and more.
- Personal Health Record — A simple way to view all your health information.
- Device and App Connection Center — Automatically track and upload your activity with a fitness device or app.
- Challenges** — Classic Challenges for individual completion focus on nutrition, sleep, water consumption and stress reduction; additional walking-focused Invitational Challenges incorporate teams.
Additional wellness services include:
- Health Fairs
- Preventive Health Education
- Health Coaching
- Access to fitness center discounts through GlobalFit, a company that makes it easy and affordable to join a fitness club. GlobalFit offers the guaranteed lowest price at more than 10,000 gyms in their nationwide network. Click here to find a gym and start saving now.
* Hemp P. “Presenteeism: At Work — But Out of It,” Harvard Business Review, October 2004, 49-58, 155.
** Based on 100+ contract enrollment.